Transmission and distribution enhancements are costly and time consuming for utilities and customers. Growth makes expansions inevitable, but some projects can be deferred or reduced with demand side management activities. Let us help you develop, manage, and quantify the alternatives that enable partnerships and projects to meet needs and save money without new poles and wires.
- Demand Side Management
- Stressed circuit strategies
- Supply side BESS
- Efficiency vs Grid Upgrades analysis
- Peaking Generation
Utilities work day and night to keep the lights on. Customers are an integral part of smart growth and smart grid solutions. Wheeler helps integrate Distributed Generation (DG) and Demand Side Management (DSM) strategies and offerings into your portfolio of tools to engage customers and ensure that customer facing programs are successful.
- Customer Facing Programs
- We plan and design the strategy and framework needed to develop successful customer facing programs
- Administration of these programs requires capacity and knowledge. We bring experience and expertise managing residential and commercial DSM programs.
Just as there can be options for strategies to enhance service on both sides of the meter, sometimes support can be needed on both sides of the table. We provide utilities and customers with account and project management and services including
- Project Facilitation
- Participation Assistance
- DSM Project implementation